View Single Post
Old 03-01-2020, 02:37 PM   #14
363mp

Drives: 2020 Camaro ZL1
My 2020 ZL1 wasn’t wrapped in anything. Not a single piece of scratch protection was on it when it arrived to the dealership on 11/26/2019. The only thing it had on it was some foam bump guards on the doors. The car was dirty as hell and after I brought it home and sprayed it off (never touched it with a rag) about a week later I noticed a shit load of light scuff marks all over the car when sitting in the sun. The trunk lid being the worse part of the car and a couple quarter size dull spots on the front fenders. I notified the dealer and we decided to wait until the weather breaks in PA, to drive it to the dealer for inspection. I couldn’t hold out until then so I had the paint corrected and ceramic coated. 2 guys worked on it for 12 hours, and the paint is about 95% perfect now. I JUST filled out a GM new purchase survey and I made sure I told them about the paint. Besides that I love the car and everything else appears to be perfect. I just can’t believe GM spends all that time on the paint, than transports it unprotected.
363mp is offline   Reply With Quote