View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:06 AM   #38
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSport16 View Post
This better be a "solid" fix, not some crap that GM has been tossing around for the past couple of years. My car already has been in twice over the past 2 years, once they reprogrammed the TCM, worked great for about 10 months, then the transmission crapped out totally at the dealership, wouldn't even go into any gear, was almost fully rebuilt. That was last spring, and now shudder and overall crappy performance of the A8 is back. I am going to wait, no sense in bringing in to be told can't do anything for you until early next year...this car has lost the "fun" of driving it now.

I feel your pain! I picked up my Camaro 2 days after you on Christmas eve 12-24-15. The problems you have most of us can't compare to but the A8 Shudder shit is definitely annoying and time consuming to say the least going to dealerships for temp fixes is some BS. For me i had a few issues with my Camaro but nothing too over the edge like some previous cars/suv's i had. I had my Camaro overheat on a highway stuck in traffic due to a cooling fan failure. Happened twice where i had to get the car towed. first time they said i need to drive it more as miles were low for year LMAO, i was like ok ill be back, then got stuck again and towed back to dealer to find out the fan needed replacement. then the whole grinding rear diff noise crap came up again as its getting colder and been back 2 times for that to the dealer already. Just tired of the run around...
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote