View Single Post
Old 06-06-2016, 11:46 AM   #67
djrasras

Drives: 2010 2LT Bumblebee
So I was pretty stuck on just eating my losses with the engine and just gonna enjoy the car for what it is, but I since my last post on this thread a couple days back, I got into a little accident on the highway that took my drivers door and front bumper. Gonna pay at least a $500 deductible and will lose the LED Halos and Fog lights I paid decent $$$ for (at least I was able to sell my ZL1 grille a couple months ago). I am driving a Kia Optima rental at the moment, and believe it or not, I actually like it lol. Good AC, decent power for all the luxary and comfort, no worries about engine probs, etc. I might just revert the Camaro back to stock form except for the air suspension (too much work to take off) and sell it for something low like 16k (has 50k miles on it). It might be time to get a later-gen car without all the issues a 2010 camaro would have
AirLift Air Suspension, Stainless Works Long Tube Headers + Hi-Flo Cats, Resonated X-Pipe, MRT V2 Mufflers, VMAX Ice-olator and Ported Throttle Body, Barton Short Throw Shifter, CAI Intake + Air Scoop
djrasras is offline   Reply With Quote