View Single Post
Old 10-15-2018, 08:12 AM   #15
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris C 1SS 1LE View Post
Ed Wright did my hot cam tune on my Z28 and later the tune on my 396. I'm not sure if heis still in business or even alive. He was in Tulsa hence me quoting you. I acquired another OBDII AND ECU for the tune. Did same for the Firehawk. Warranty? Who know. Buddy if mine years ago had a 383 LT4 heads LT1 in his 97 Trans-Am. He had warranty work done OK ��. He had NOS too.

Back then the hot cam was on a 112.

Ed Wright has been retired for years now, only works from his home and only on a appt only basis.

With that, you cant use a separate ECM on the on the LT1 cars. GM closed that loophole years ago. All modules are VIN tied now, you cant swap the ECM without connection to the GM Global system and syncing the module and flashing the firmware on file that GM has for that VIN as the ECM's come brand new with no OS loaded onto them now.

2017 Camaro SS 1LE - Procharger D1SC w/ Tial 2" BOV & Race intercooler / ARH full length catless headers / Alky meth injection system - 650rwhp on conservative tune SOLD
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote