View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 08:17 AM   #51
Wyzz Kydd
Banned

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 imp View Post
A/C, radio, and the LT4 under the hood.

Maybe some of us have all that stuff and enjoy doing it. Just because people don't think the way you do doesn't/shouldn't make it right or wrong.

If you do not have the capabilities, or the desire, to tinker with your car more power to you. Buy what you want and enjoy it.
Dude you seem to be unable to understand when someone is agreeing with you. You also seem to like to instigate.

Reading comprehension problem maybe?

Please point out where I said there was something wrong with people working on their own cars. Did you not see where I said "Nothing against doing that"?

There's certainly nothing wrong with people who are into working on cars. I respect that, just not interested myself.

Attitude problem?

Then you have to go with the insults:

If I 'don't have the capabilities.' LOL, like it's really tough and you have to be really smart to mod a car? LOL, It's not exactly rocket science.

I don't have any interest in working on cars, that doesn't mean I can't do it, just means I don't want to.

Basically you couldn't afford more than an LT1, so now you want to rationalize how you really wouldn't have bought more car even if you could have afforded it. On top of that you want to insult those of us who bought more car than you did.

But deep down, you wanted it fully loaded, unfortunately your job waiting tables just couldn't quite get you there.

It's OK, one day when you grow up maybe you'll be able to buy all the things you want.
Wyzz Kydd is offline   Reply With Quote