View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 08:16 AM   #483
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen5-Supercharged View Post
Hi,
I am new to the forum but have been visiting the site for a number of years and have been wanting to come to one of the Camaro5 Fest for awhile. I have a supercharged SS and have been building my car for the Unlimited IRS street class for a few years and waiting until I felt it might be ready to somewhat compete, but it seems that class no longer exist. So I might try to get a set of 18" wheels so I can step down to the Super-Moddified class. If I don't get them in time, can I also bring a 1st Gen Camaro race car for Unlimited class. It is not street legal and I typically only run it in the Pro Mod classes back home.
Bill
I missed this question and sent a PM.

Yes you can run your 1st Gen in Unlimited. This class is wide open to any Camaro. Put the 18's on your SS and run it in the SuperMod class or just run it in Unlimited. It's all about the fun factor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankwjr View Post
yo...can the master list on page one of this thread be updated to reflect any new additions to the drag race master list(like mine?) Has not been updated since Feb. not sure if anybody else has paid to race since then...tks!

peace.
Done

This list is just a gauge of interest and nice to see how things are breaking down. Many more on Facebook and other places don't come here so it's not used for registration. All that will be at the track when we check cars in to a particular class.