View Single Post
Old 04-22-2021, 05:13 PM   #41
Autosenses

Drives: MK7GTI, 21 Traverse
Send a message via AIM to Autosenses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulman View Post
I cannot get a straight answer as to whether a '21 allocation is even possible for my order. I placed a deposit on 4-2.
In fact I was told that an order can't even be entered until "around mid July" when the '21 buildout is finished.
It doesn't seem right to me that a deposit was taken and I can't even get an answer as to when the order can even be entered.
I also gave a deposit, as of right now I feel that my saleswoman/dealer is trying to give me as much information as possible. I haven't heard from them today....

When originally being explained about the whole process of ordering, they did say step one is to give them a build sheet from the configurator, put a refundable deposit $500, and wait for an allocation. They also added they were certain they would get an allocation for 2021's as long as GM was able to restock on semiconductors, factories opened, and orders were being processed.

According to a OP's update- GM is giving out allocations, opening up factories later this spring/summer and we could still order 21's.

All very confusing and hard to follow....
Autosenses is offline   Reply With Quote