View Single Post
Old 10-18-2023, 01:22 AM   #7
Bumbleboy92
Long hauler

Drives: 2022 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by JessicasCamaro View Post
To my knowledge the the 2SS did include the heated mirrors, but I believe they were also available (maybe as a package?) on some of the other trim models as well. I purchased mine on eBay.
I'm fairly certain it's always been an all-or-nothing type of differentiation for the SS. The LT's got packages but I believe it only got added if you got a 2LT (not sure about 3LT/anything 2019+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sviveen View Post
Does anybody know if there is heated mirror glass available that doesn't have the blind spot indicators on it? So far I can only find them for the 6th gen either as "mirror only" without heat or any other options, or as "fully loaded" so it isn't only just heated but also has the auto dimming, light sense and the always visible indicator for blind spot warning.

These are the part numbers I've found:

Mirror without any features:
23487737 (left)
23487738 (right)

Mirror with auto dimming and blind spot:
23487740 (left)
23487741 (right)

My concerns with the loaded mirrors are that auto dimming mirrors can turn brown over time (or is that not an issue with these?) and having a non-functional blind spot indicator is not ideal...

Is there maybe an aftermarket manufacturer that makes a set of 6th Gen Camaro mirrors with just heat?
Unfortunately for OEM, it's all or nothing in terms of features, those part numbers are probably all the options they have
Happiness: Infinite

Bumbleboy92 is offline   Reply With Quote