View Single Post
Old 06-30-2020, 06:13 PM   #16
900RFWN

Drives: ‘18 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by caSStro18 View Post
Could someone steer me in the right direction on adding a sub to my 2018 1SS? I am exhausted from looking. All I want is a simple/inexpensive way to add some bass to this car because it is almost non-existent. Not looking for a thumping, blow out your eardrums bass, just something to give it some more depth. I've already figured I will need the adapter for the factory amp so that I don't have to cut any factory wires, and I will need the ANC bypass harness as well. But, from there I have no idea. I've seriously been reading and researching what I need but the price adds up pretty quickly. I just want the minimum to get some bass, that's it. I don't know a whole lot about car audio systems, so it's a bit of a learning curve right now and there is SOOOO much information out there I can't wrap my mind around what I should do.
I know you said sub only at first and then talked about other speakers but could you give us a budget? Maybe we could help guide you better. Are you like me in that it will never be enough? Constantly upgrading? It would be best to just keep saving up and doing it right the first time. Speaking from experience in systems in my other vehicles. My Camaro is stock for now.
900RFWN is offline   Reply With Quote