Thread: O....M....G!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2019, 07:37 AM   #17
J Rod

Drives: '14 BRM 1LE 2SS/RS
Meh, you guys are fooling yourselves. I’ve owned 5 Camaros and a T/A, this is the first one I didn’t have to use as a DD. It’s so much nicer having a perfect-weather-only car… the miles stay low, it’s always clean, I don’t have to worry about weather related accidents (proven fact; the chances of a crash increase 30% even in light rain), and driving a ~600 rwhp car in the rain SUCKS. Oh and as a person who has a history of easily getting bored with his cars, I love getting back into the Camaro after a few days of driving my truck. Absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder. I plan on keeping this car forever so the longer I can make it last, the better.

I will admit though, there is one con to not driving it every day and that is when the weather has cleared up and I’m in my truck watching all you jerks fly past me in your DD Camaros making me jealous. Lol
LSA Blower w/ 2.45 Griptec, Reinforced Brick, FIC 1000 injectors, JRE FPCM, LFP Dual Pass HX, ZL1 IC pump, RotoFab CAI, Bo White TB, Coated Stainless Power 1-7/8" LTs, NPP, NGK TR7IX, Mighty Mouse Wild CC, AEM X-Series WB, Aeroforce Interceptor, MGW Shifter, Z28 Grill, Gary's Custom ZL1 Rockers, Hero Tails, Tuned by IMC

Last edited by J Rod; 07-17-2019 at 01:46 PM.
J Rod is offline   Reply With Quote