View Single Post
Old 06-25-2019, 09:58 AM   #17
ron8879

Drives: 2018 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neymar View Post
Dude I have a 2016 rs and I put the zl1 front end on it as well as the 305 30 20 wheel set up and also the zl1 1pe wing on my car and I have rs badges all over it’s not about being a poser it’s about what looks good and just because it’s a 6 cylinder doesn’t mean it has to look like shit because when my car was basic it looked like shit, and I have the 2lt rs but that’s just my opinion man but do as you please, guys are still gonna say “it’s a v6” 😂 lol but do what makes you happy man

your 6 looks good! I'm surprised 305 fit in the rear honestly. I am doing the 275/245 set up soon. I want to keep mine with chevy pieces....plus the wife does have a budget I'm allowed to work on.....keeps her from spending tons on scrap booking too LOL. We will see where it goes with availability of parts and money....plus I was trying to figure out how to get a hood to the dealership since I have nothing that can haul it......one upgrade at a time haha
ron8879 is offline   Reply With Quote