View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 01:16 PM   #14
drfeelgood

Drives: 2017 ZL1 Convertible A10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyUMad1LE View Post
By enlarging one of the rear deck 6x9 openings. I have seen the Clarus subs are good for IB along with some Acoustic Elegance lines.

Also thought you would want to go as big a sub as possible to take advantage of IB?
Yes, the clarus subs are ok for IB. A lot of competition guys on team hybrid are running their clarus subs in IB. You can reach out directly to Bob morrow or even Scott himself at HAT for advice running these subs in IB.

As Jax stated, important parts of runing IB is a to
1. reduce vibration of the deck.
2. Create a proper seal between the cabin and the trunk.
When i was running IB in my CTS-V, we used combination of wood boards and CLD to stiffen the deck.
'17 White ZL1 A10 Convertible - TM ported TB - RotoFab CAI - 2.3" griptech upper pulley - Kooks 1 7/8" Headers with High Flow Cats - Borla S-type Catback - Audio Overhaul - NavTV M650-GM - 20" BlackDiForza- Michelin Pilot Sport4S - Tuned at BRC Raceworks (606rwhp/675trq)

'14 CTS-V Coupe - ZL1 lid - Ported TB - Ported Snout - AirRad CAI - 8.66" lower - 2.55" upper- Greenbelt - SW Headers - SW Catback - Varimax Intercooler Pump - Track Attack Intercooler-Tuned at BRC Raceworks (551rwhp/516trq)

'17 Maserati Levante- STOCK
drfeelgood is offline   Reply With Quote