View Single Post
Old 08-18-2018, 02:30 PM   #13
shawn18
OWTATIME

Drives: 1969 CaRaMo
I have owned both. And currently own a 2016 Challenger Hellcat w/ the manual transmission. My wife has a 2018 2SS auto she bought this past May. The Hellcat is the most fun car I have ever owned , it is an absolute riot in about any gear and is as comfortable as a caddy. I’ve had 5th gen ZL1’s 1LE’s and a Z/28. And the Hellcat IMO is by far the better every day fun car.... Now that being said if you ever get started with tracking your car then the Camaro is the easy winner. Don’t believe all the bench racers saying a Challenger can’t go around curves because that’s just completely wrong or pure fanboy-ism. It can’t keep up on a road course with most of the Camaro’s but on public roads it is more than capable of cornering faster than you probably ought to be going. No one can make your decision but you , but I can say in my experience the Challenger is the better car for me personally. But you could ask my wife this same question and she’s gonna say Camaro every time. It’s a personal decision with no wrong answer. Here are our 2 cars.
Attached Images