View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020, 12:11 PM   #30
Martinjlm
Retired from GM

Drives: 2017 Camaro Fifty SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by VChula View Post
As the title says, post pictures of the car(s) you had intended to bring to Camaro Fest X.

Just for fun, also post pictures of the cars you brought to each Fest you have attended.

Since this would have been my ninth consecutive time attending (only missed the first one), I have more than a few pictures!

What I intended to bring to Camaro Fest X this year (and hopefully next year: 1996 Camaro Z28 SS #1688, followed by:
Camaro Fest IX and VIII: 2014 ZL1 #1956 - Repainted Aqua Blue Metallic due to vandalism.
Camaro Fest VII and VI: 2014 ZL1 #1956 - In original Blue Ray Metallic Paint.
Camaro Fest V, IV, III and II: 2010 Camaro RS 2LT (shown at Camaro Fest II)

Attachment 1026263
Hey Vance, I remember meeting you at IX and talking about the paint job on that beauty. You can see my buddy Ken’s patriotic tribute car there in the background.

I planned on coming out with my F1FTY again. Here’s a recent pic, as well as me and a couple newfound friends putting our OCD to good use at CF IX, organizing a F1FTY Family Photo Shoot, complete with drone footage!
Attached Images

A8 | MRC | NPP | Nav | HUD | GM Performance CAI | Tony Mamo LT1 V2 Ported TB | Kooks 1-7/8” LT Headers | FlexFuel Tune | Thinkware Q800 Pro front and rear dash cam | Charcoal Tint for Taillights and 3rd Brakelight | Orange and Carbon Fiber Bowties | 1LE Wheels in Gunmetal Gray | Carbon Fiber Interior Overlays | Novistretch bra and mirror covers | Tow hitch for bicycle rack |

Martinjlm is offline   Reply With Quote