View Single Post
Old 08-02-2017, 03:59 PM   #9
PRAY

Drives: 2016 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryephile View Post
PRAY delivers yet again on the Datagazm, thank you!

It's really great to see some back-to-back data. It for sure proves you not only know what you're talking about, but that you're humble enough to admit when you see room for improvement too. Two big thumbs up.

I really look forward to when you're back in the game, because now I more than ever want some PRAY-ported heads on my 1LE.
Thanks for the kind words Sir. Back to back is the only legit way to test in my mind. I could have showed what they did against my previous best runs on my heads in the winter. But that would be unfair and BS in the end. I think this test shows the consistence I have been able to achieve by hand as well. This is the 4th set of heads now and they are all within a couple CFM. I am constantly learning and testing to bring forth the best product possible. I made some changes on these ports that I think are going to show some nice gains once the valves are done. I am going to comb over these heads to see what I can learn or validate as things I don't want to experiment with. You can always learn something from others hard work.