View Single Post
Old 04-20-2018, 07:51 AM   #38
HartfordRacingCaptain

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS, 2023 Colorado Z71
Hey everyone. The cut date is set as 4/26. Then it will need to be shipped to me for subsequent shipping to all of you, maybe 2 weeks from cutter to me? That's about what it was for the test pieces to arrive after they were cut. The increased weight and bulk may add to that though.

It will be a pretty heavy package so fast shipping becomes less cost-effective. I hope that this doesn't cause any anger, which is why I didn't want to collect payments until I had them in-hand. Your patience is appreciated.

That being said, I wanted to disclose that the brake pedal will require some bending on your end in case it wasn't obvious as the brake pedal isn't straight. I easily did it with my fingers as it is 1mm thick steel, but any perfectionists could use a bottle. Just wanted to put that out there so there were no surprises.

As for those interested in the manual set, I have received my test stock pedals and have begun measuring them. The accelerator looks to be the same as the automatic, but I noted that it has a different part number, so for posterity's sake will wait to advertise a proper fit until the first batch comes through and I can physically test it.

HartfordRacingCaptain is offline   Reply With Quote