View Single Post
Old 04-14-2021, 06:23 AM   #6
TP2SS

Drives: 2016 2SS Convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceme1117 View Post
TP2SS and dmcmahan60 I appreciate the advice on the TSB flushing. I have considered having that done.

However, I have had too many bad experiences with Chevy stealerships that I don't trust any of them to even check the tire pressures on my car without FUBAR'ing it.

So I would rather do a partial flush myself instead.

I actually have not experienced any transmission shudder so my car may have already had the flush done (I am not the original owner).

I am going to do an oil change and diff fluid change and so I figured I would to the trans as well. For piece of mind partly also. (I just feel better knowing my car has all fresh fluid when it is a used car).

Just was looking for info on the best way to get as much fresh fluid in outside having the TSB done.

Regardless, I appreciate all your advice and insight.

And thanks for posting the info. I know that these questions have been asked and answered several times over. People always say to use the search function but unless you put in the exact wording as other people have posted, the search doesn't find it.
Take it to a Cadillac dealer then. My Caddy dealer said he’d do the tsb for me on my SS when I took my wife’s CTS in for it last year when the shudder started on it. I got to talking with the writer and said I wanted to do the tsb on my SS even though it wasn’t shuddering, and he said just bring it in and he’d take care of it. That was going to be my next move if the Chevy dealer refused to do it. The flush is the same regardless of GM brand.
Magnetic Ride Control
Dual Mode Exhaust
2019+ version Split Spoke Silver Wheels
Navigation
Silver Rally Stripes
TP2SS is offline   Reply With Quote