View Single Post
Old 04-06-2014, 06:37 PM   #183
Number 3
Hail to the King baby!

Drives: '19 XT4 2.0T & '22 VW Atlas 2.0T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhobbs View Post
Unless Audi is absolutely over pricing their cars, I don't see how a next gen Camaro could come close in build quality, interior design, material quality, performance and style and not be in the same price range. That puts the Camaro, at least V8 powered trim levels, in the ball park of the Corvette.
You know how everyone in the other thread is comparing our beloved Z/28 to cars costing way more? Yeah, kind of like that.

I could spend time typing it up but the list of what it would take to make the NG Camaro competitive with an RS5 for me wouldn't be that extensive. GM already has the power train if they use the LT1 with an 8 speed. It can be done and all it would take is making it the best car they can. Doesn't need Audi build quality or materials for me. But GM could be verrrrrry close by just putting the best Chevy interior to date with the previously mentioned power train. Might not work for others but it would work for me if they do what I have in my head.