Thread: GM Lowering Kit
View Single Post
Old 08-04-2019, 03:08 AM   #63
TEST DRyVer

Drives: 17 ZL1 6mt with PDR
Quote:
Originally Posted by chozn4service View Post
Finally got my GM Performance lowering kit installed about a month or so ago, along with the ZL1/1LE sways with end links and this is the best way to go, at least for me.

I have to say the ride quality is right on and the stance is perfect! After speaking with the GM/Chevy Engineers at PRI30 in December, they were the ones who suggested this kit and it only makes since. Before I use to lower my car with just springs and this kit comes with all new struts and shocks. To be lowered 7/8" on all four corners is PERFECT!!! Compressing the OEM shocks with other vendors coils will eventually wear those springs out sooner. The Engineers said this kit is made for this cars tuned suspension.

I couldn't be happier with what I have and it's money well spent. As they say, "Good iiish ain't cheap and cheap iiish ain't good!" You get what you paid for and to have this GM kit, you keep the warranty, quality and gain great looks and handling!

Ok, here goes: there is a generational gap between you and I (I'm 42 years old, with the mindset and testosterone level of a 19 year old=). So chrome does not work it's magic on people my age and younger, the way it does on people 55 and older. Don't stop reading yet!
These are the BEST looking chrome (I don't think it's a standard chrome, but close enough) wheels I've seen on a 6th Gen or almost any other model car in a looooong time! It really suits the build and color of the car! I personally wouldn't run out and buy a set, but this is the first set of chrome wheels I genuinely appreciate in as long as I car remember! Bravo for liking chrome and having good taste... Chrome and good taste are usually an oxymoron to me, but you have proved me wrong, kind sir...
See, you had to wait for it, but there's a legitamet compliment in there

Esthetics: Nardo Grey wrap with original black accents throughout, complete Xpel ceramic coat, Diode Dynamics markers, Smoked GM tail & 3rd brake light, C7 Carbon 1LE style Spoiler in blk, ACS splash guards, blk'd out emblems. Variant Krypton wheels in Gloss black.

Performance: AWE Touring catback exhaust with resonator, Rotofab dry intake, TM throttle body, Kooks 1 7/8 Headers with Green Cats, Advanced Fuel Dynamics Flex Fuel kit with e50 blend and dyno tuned.

Current Family car (for the wifey): 2021 Audi SQ5
TEST DRyVer is offline   Reply With Quote