View Single Post
Old 11-12-2017, 06:14 PM   #3
mikey8

Drives: 2019 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeyp85 View Post
So recently my rear diff was replaced due to metal shavings in the diff fluid. After driving the car for about a couple weeks after the replacement, I’ve come across a new issue. While cruising on the highway in 8th gear in tour mode non paddles, as i accelerate very slightly to increase speed, the whole car vibrates as if It was going over the small speed bumps before a toll booth. I figured at first maybe it’s the car dropping gears and switching from v4 to v8 mode but I kept the cylinder mode indicator on my dash and the car was still doing it even in 8 cylinder mode. Every time I slightly increase throttle, It always does it and the car sounds like it is struggling and I can feel it in the throttle response. The transmission also shifts very rough at very low speeds and I’m guessing it has to be an issue with the transmission. if Anyone can give input it would be greatly helpful and appreciated!

I noticed the same exact thing in my new 2017 SS Auto. It feels at 72 mph like Im going over little speed bumps. It really annoying.... When I hammer down, there is no problem.