View Single Post
Old 02-25-2020, 11:09 AM   #16
puppykat33

Drives: Black 2019 ZL1 M6,
Quote:
Originally Posted by RLNTLSS View Post
I'm planning on running zero gauge from the battery to a distributor and then four gauge to both amps fused on the zero gauge and on the 4 gauge also running a distributor block minus fuses from the ground which would be a zero to two smaller 4 gauge wires that would be the grounds for the amps Will the LC i2 remote start both amps
Humm i dont know if the LC2i will start both amps it might, but depending on the amps you have if they are newer models you can use the line out of the primary amp IE the one the lc2i is turning on to run the rcas to the secondary amp imput and use the signal sensing option to turn on the second amp may be an option,,,, or you can use a micro fuse tap to use i think fuse number 56...(CHECK IN THE FUSE BOX in the rear of the car for the correct number fuse to use) for the wireless phone charging thing in the back. it is 12v switched. this would probably be the best way. the micro fuse taps are like 12 buks on amazon for 6 or so
2019 Black ZL1, M6, CF Hood and Dash, Nav System, ZL1 Addons rock guards and lift points, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, DD Smoked Marker Lights, Ceramic window tint, Gtechniq 9yr ceramic coating. JL Audio stealth box 12W6, Dyanamat trunk, Dead pedal cover, Soler TB/TC, Green Filter, Carbon-fiber Borla S-Type
puppykat33 is offline   Reply With Quote