View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 02:24 PM   #2
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
It's a different experience for sure. If you can handle the lack of back seats and lower ride height then go for it. The Targa top is pretty damn cool. Also a grandsport and z51 will feel about the same in terms of pull so go for a z06 if you're fiending for more speed, and honestly on the street their handling feels very comparable. I did a whole comparison of my GS c7 vs my ss 1le in detail in another thread, but performance wise on the street they're pretty comparable, gs obviously more so at 10/10ths . Infotaiment on the vette is not as good imo but it scrolls down which is neat lol and the rest of the interior is definitely composed of better materials over all, but the things you touch on the 1le feel just as good and the recaros on the 1le are great imo. Vette undoubtedly comes with Vette exclusivity.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.

Last edited by RobbyBeefcake87; 09-17-2019 at 02:51 PM.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote