View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 09:38 AM   #33
EDFHOBBIES
Dyno Show Queen LOL

Drives: 16 SS & 17 ZL1 Both Yellow
Send a message via Skype™ to EDFHOBBIES
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crim View Post
So paraphrasing,, their good people did a bunch of leg work to help you find what you were looking for...then you went and bought somewhere else and now you're blanket ranking them with the bottom dealerships across the Country in your opinion. Glad you're happy with your dealership as I live right near them and like them too, but the market changes and your deal isn't always going to be there for others.

BeckyD has done more work for others that don't even buy from her, you included, and you now come in and say something like this. Pretty low blow if you ask me. Her service is second to none.
I gave everyone an equal chance to give me there best price there's wasn't.. I guess that's how I should of stated it.

Nothing wrong with them and sometimes paying more is worth better service. But, saving the most so you can staying away from a 1000.00+ payment was the most important to me.. as far as service I live far away so they wasn't a question.

It's simple these cars usually have the same options so when your quoted a price its not rocket science to see which is the best price.

Sounds Harsh but its the truth... If I was looking for Car number 1 or 2 build or series change then they would be the one to go to.

Kong Ported 2650, Crawford Racing Port Injection, Weapon X 112mm Adapter, NW112mm TB, Livernois Ported LT4 Heads, Lingenfelter GT32 stealth cam, Haltech Elite, and Carbon by Trufiber
EDFHOBBIES is offline   Reply With Quote