Thread: Club F1FTY
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2017, 03:21 PM   #6733
camaromike77

Drives: S O L D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizer_911 View Post
You won’t ever have that issue. You can get them in and out with the OEM Splash Guards no problem.

Honestly, it’s the fender well liner that is the issue with the rears. I put mine in day before CamaroFest and cussed that damn liner up a storm. I got the lights themselves in place and hooked up in about 20 mins. It was getting that liner back in place on the rears that I spent way to long fighting. All because I refused to remove/uninstall the Splash Guards. But I got it. It takes time, skill, tools, and lots of cussing, oh and threatening to jack the car up and take the wheels off.

But after seeing that video, should I have to remove them, I’m no longer worried about the liner if I had to work on one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to know! Thanks Adam........... Now to see if I can find those Splash Guards on sale!
Borla S-Type exhaust NPP| GM CAI | Color matched GM side skirts | Color matched 3rd brake light | Big Worm Graphics smoked out tail lights & rear reflectors | Oracle ghosted side markers | LED License plate bulbs | Door striker covers | Jam handle | Engine emblems from RiverCity Creations | 50th Center Console | Black bow ties | Hawk Performance ceramic brake pads | ZL1 Start button | CQuartz ceramic paint finish | Novistretch bra | S O L D
camaromike77 is offline   Reply With Quote