View Single Post
Old 05-14-2015, 01:07 PM   #8
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
At the Fest, GM used enclosed haulers for all the cars they brought and setup usually took a couple of hours to get the cars unloaded, the wheels properly oriented, the car up on the rotisserie, tent setup, tables arranged etc. Its not really something that I envision them doing the morning of. I mean, its possible that they could get it done quickly if they used enough people and everything was there waiting. But the safer approach would be to do it the afternoon before. Then all that has to be done in the morning is a quick wipe down of each car and they're ready to go.

I don't know how or where they're going to do things, but I imagine that the spot they pick on the island to unload the 6th gen will somehow be secluded from prying eyes -before quickly being hidden away again. Its even possibly that the 6th gen itself won't arrive until shortly before the scheduled unveil. The rest of the cars could get there tomorrow, but the 6th gen(s) could easily be unloaded in some random corner of the island while everyone else is checking out the Camaro Museum, talking to the Camaro team, and taking rides in the Z/28.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote