View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 04:49 PM   #11
Trochoidal

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by CowmaroV8 View Post
Got the car back and couldn't be more in love with it. 2in ceramic coated Kooks into their high flow cats to the stock NPP system. It has turned the car into a beast while keep the cold starts manageable for my neighbors not to bat an eye. That on top of cruising at highway speeds you can hold a conversation like normal and its whisper quite in cabin.

Those two things were incredibly important to me when doing this build and came out exactly as expected.

Now when you even so much as think about touching the gas pedal it just comes alive and I haven't stopped smiling since. Has all the grunt behind it to match the performance while still allowing me to get up at 5am for work and knowing my neighbors will be okay.

I did take decibel readings before and after at different throttle positions, I am not sure if anyone would care to read those numbers but I'll happily share if people do!

Overall, best upgrade I have done to the car by far!
Awesome feedback! Yes I’d agree that is a good upgrade. The sound through stock NPP isn’t terribly loud and Cabin friendly. Oh yeah and no drone.

Originally Posted by arpad_m - “Aww, yet another oil thread with almost the same question in the OP“
Trochoidal is offline   Reply With Quote