View Single Post
Old 10-22-2021, 06:32 AM   #26
Smokin19

Drives: 19' ZL1 A10, w/pdr
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
I just got the car back and took it for a spin!! Holy crap is this thing insane!! It is nothing like it was before. And it is crazy loud. And that blower, you can hear all that air just being forced in. This thing is wicked!

So for now I am just gonna baby it to get used to it and to kinda break-in the parts. I doubt I can go WOT because it just feels like it will spin right out. So until I get a good set of tires and get used to it I won't be going all in. Driving it aroud town it rides nice but has an aggressive idle...not too rough, not too mild, it is right where I want it. Power delivery is instant. That cam sound (not the lope) is just awesome!! And the lope itself is nice and choppy. This is a very aggressive street setup and I think this is about all I want for now. There is room left and maybe I'll explore that soon. But for now I am happy with it!!

BTW I am on the tune adjusted for 91 octane. So when I get back to NJ I can see how the 93 octane tune works out!!

I'll post pics tomorrow.
Way to go Blaq, congrats! Please post a video under the hood and running. "Wicked" might be a good name for the car.
BTR Stg II cam w/ 38% fuel lobe, ARH 2" headers into 3" w/cats, AWE Touring, Kong X port, Weapon X triple ht exchangers, NW 103, Rotofab big gulp, DSX lowside, TCM tune, BMR Lockout, Mustang dyno 720 rwhp, 634 rwtq on 93 pump.
Smokin19 is offline   Reply With Quote