View Single Post
Old 01-18-2012, 03:52 AM   #39
JUISSD

Drives: 2010 White/IOM 2SS/RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
I think of all these kids....who play out this recruitment things, think they are all stars and then have walk-on, 2 star and 3 star kids come in and dominate........Makes me wonder about these recruiting services or polls.
It happens every year, the same with preseason polls. The kids that get the stars are the ones who play for big schools or attend all the summer combines and get noticed, then play in the various All American games after the season. That's not to say the kids that get all the attention don't deserve it, obviously they are good athletes, but that doesn't mean there aren't great athletes available that deserve the attention too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
LSU will be starting a freshman QB.....OU and USC are my picks to end up in Miami this year. Although I will not be upset if Bama goes......
Gunner Kiel flipped again to ND, so I don't know what LSU is going to do at QB. I think USC will probably end up in the big game too.

As for my team, Michigan, I'm very excited for next season. Brady Hoke has done a tremendous job in his first year going 11-2 with a BCS bowl win. He's a great recruiter and we're bringing in a fantastic class in '12. Some absolute studs on the OL, DL, and LB positions. We have 4 more spots to fill and they should all be top notch recruits. We also already have some excellent recruits committed for the '13 class. Good times! GO BLUE!

JUISSD is offline   Reply With Quote