View Single Post
Old 03-19-2019, 08:01 AM   #1
TJay74

Drives: 17 Camaro SS 1LE & 16 Sierra AT CC
2017 Camaro SS 1LE w/ Procharger D1SC

I had this car set up last year, for the most part it seems to drive fine. Putting down 650rwhp on a consevative tune with a Alky controls meth injection system.

It had some surging and bucking issues. I took it back down to the shop that did the install and had them swap out the 1.5" PC BOV for a 2" Tial BOV. They went thru the tune and made some changes to the VVT tables that resolved the bucking/surging.

Got the car home and a nagging issue still persists. From a dead stop if I let the clutch out and accelerate at a moderate pace some form of torque management is stepping until around 3500-4000 rpm's. When it stops it is like the car comes on like a raped ape. I have checked anything and everything mechanical and it's nothing mechanical.

A member on the HPT forums overseas said the car has to use a LT4 map, which I asked about to Procharger and the shop and was told I didn't need one. The member pointed out the torque models were off, which they are since they are the stock SS 1LE tables.

Anyone in here that went Procharged, did you change out the LT1 map for the LT4 map?

Pray or Jannnety, can either one of you chime in on this? I am more than willing to pay for the help. I have tried getting the shop involved, it's a 4hr drive to them so that isn't the easiest way right now.

2017 Camaro SS 1LE - Procharger D1SC w/ Tial 2" BOV & Race intercooler / ARH full length catless headers / Alky meth injection system - 650rwhp on conservative tune SOLD
TJay74 is offline   Reply With Quote