Thread: Tuning help
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2020, 03:08 PM   #13
Bilicki66

Drives: 2018 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmitchell17 View Post
Here is the tune i've got so far for my TSP Stage 1/2 (228/236-114 LSA 111 ICL .635/.635) and PRC ported heads with ported intake, TB, and Rotofab.

I guess its safe to posts tunes, some people don't like to, I know its got my VIN# and everything but I guess that's not really an issue. I would way rather let you have it and help you out then another one of these "tuners" take advantage of someone since it happened to me haha.

I'm not sure how big your cam is but I think you could probably copy the same parameters I have adjusted to your tune and run it, our builds look similar minus the headers but I don't think that will change a lot. Let me know how it runs. I know tuning mine I was surprised how much of a difference just slight changes in AFR make, I definitely made the mistake of underestimating a correct AFR. I accomplished my tuning through the VVE only and I didn't touch the MAF calibration. A lot of "tuners" will tell you that you are stupid and you shouldn't be messing with VVE and you should work around everything by tuning the MAF only. In my opinion if you still have a stock intake and haven't altered the airflow around the MAF you can use the stock calibration unless you get into very higher airflow where the stock calibration loses resolution and isn't defined very well.

Attachment 1020416
Thanks man, well we ended up taking some fuel out of idle, changed some of my parameters on the thermostat and erased all codes that caused engine light to come on. Guess what? Car runs like a champ! For all of you that chimed in thank you! Heading to Eagle Canyons Raceway on 2/29🏁🏎
Bilicki66 is offline   Reply With Quote