View Single Post
Old 01-03-2022, 10:44 AM   #1
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Banks iDash Super Gauge - PID/Alert Request

Hey all.

I want to start a thread where we can post PID and alert requests to Banks' Engineers. As some of you know, this gauge is a wealth of useful information and being able to create/customize alerts is something that really has me interested. I noticed a thread to add E-content some time ago, and it seemed to have, if nothing else, helped get that PID added to the list the iDash gives us access to.

My intent is to have a consolidated thread wherein we can post the data we'd like to see added to show Banks that there is interest in these additions and perhaps even lure new customers to their product. There is already several of us who have already taken the plunge, so I figure if we show enough support and reason for them to invest time and money into adding more features, we'll have a better chance at getting what we'd like to see.

Please post some PIDs and or alerts that you would like to see added to this product. Shoot - please post if you are interested in this product and having more data would get your to spend your money on a new iDash, or other Banks product. Please only post interest/requests in this thread (no reviews, please) so we can keep it neat and tidy, as I intend on referencing this thread directly to them. I encourage ALL of you to send them emails, too (techsupport@bankspower.com), as the more constructive noise we can make, the more they'll take us seriously, and want to invest in giving us what we're asking for. Anyone is welcome to constructively use what's in this thread for their own respective correspondence with Banks, too.

Thanks to anyone who posts here.

'20 ZL1 Black "Fury"
A10, PDR, Exposed CF Extractor
Magnuson Magnum DI TVS2650R // RFBG // Soler 103 // TooHighPSI Port Injection // THPSI Billet Lid // FF // Katech Drop-In // PLM Heat Exchanger // ZLE Cradle bushings // BMR Chassis-Suspension Stuff // aFe Bars // Diode Dynamics LEDs // ACS Composites Guards // CF Dash // Aeroforce // tint // other stuffs
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote