View Single Post
Old 07-03-2012, 01:30 PM   #13
Rock36
I just like V8s

Drives: 2007 Corvette Z06
#1. Best car you have ever owned?
2005 Mustang GT
#1b. List 5 things that made it great.
Reliability of the 4.6L and overall reliability (I beat on that car, drag raced it, drove it daily in all weather, and never any mechanical issues other than routine maintenance for over 85K+ miles), Cost under $30K fully loaded in 2005, easy to work on, reasonably fast.
#1c. List 5 things that you didn't like.
The only way to make serious power was through forced induction, lack of overall displacement, marginal stock brakes, lots of Mustangs on the road in general

#2. Your Current favoured Car
2007 Corvette Z06 I don't have enough time and miles on the Z06 for it to take the title of best car ever yet
#2b. List 5 good things about it.
Makes 505 hp N/A, 427 ci w/ 7000 rpm redline, handling, exterior styling, light weight
#2c. List 5 things wrong with it.
Battery has tendency to die prematurely, EXPENSIVE TIRES, marginal interior, needs better lateral support on the seats, can't drive it year round.

#2d. Name 2 cars you would trade it for. Straight trade, money no object.
2013 SRT Viper, Ferrari 458 Italia

#3. Car you hate most available for sale today
I don't hate any car. VW GTI comes close
#3b. Why do you hate it?
I usually just dislike the drivers that think GTIs are superfast, and drive aggressively.
#3c. Name several good things about it.
Its relatively affordable and a decent handling car.

#4. Used car other than a GM, Ford or Mopar from 1990 to 2010 that you would and could buy (No Veyron unless you can pay cash)
If I am buying outright, E46 BMW M3 Sedan
#5. Second favorite car company.
BMW

#6. Favorite form of Motorsport
I don't actively follow professional motorsports, but I do a lot of drag racing on my own so I will go with that.

2007 Corvette Z06: Le Mans blue, 2LZ

Last edited by Rock36; 07-03-2012 at 02:14 PM.
Rock36 is offline   Reply With Quote