View Single Post
Old 11-06-2018, 03:04 PM   #16
MrRaZ28
@MrRaZ28

Drives: 2014 Z28 #80
I have Giro's all the way around and love them in comparison. Bite on the CCM is fantastic, but I notice little difference. They obviously get hotter, but I forgot my laser thermometer last track outing so that will have to wait until next time.

Also, it's $1200 and $1300 a pair front and rear respectively for direct Z/28 replacement rotors in the beginning, then $400 a wheel afterward for replacement rings. They sell them in pairs, so $800 a pair. Brake pads are also cheaper, and while noisy and dusty as hell they work wonderfully. I drive street and track with them.. had a lot of hard laps on MSR Cresson last weekend and my pads look excellent. It's $400 for the front, and $269 for the rear going with Raybestos ST43's.

The CCM rotors were my second favorite part about this car, but I'm very glad I converted. My bank account is happy as well lol.

Edit: I FORGOT TO MENTION: When buying the complete kit, get it through RDP. He gives a discount to forum members AND gives free shipping. Way cheaper than buying direct from Girodisc.

Last edited by MrRaZ28; 11-06-2018 at 03:32 PM.
MrRaZ28 is offline   Reply With Quote