View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 11:38 AM   #232
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post

Until this year, I don't remember a single complaint about pre-production cars getting reviewed. I have no idea why it seems to be an issue with people now.
It's not so much that I have an issue with it, just in the case of the C8 it was made well known that they were early prepoduction models. Almost as if to build in some excuses for things they may or may not have liked. I honestly don't recall that happening in other reviews. Now I haven't read the magazines like I used to, but still I don't remember most of them pointing it out as much as the C8 reviews did. Only one that comes to mind was when the Explorer got redesigned in 2012, one of the mags had the headliner in their car call out of place

Quote:
Originally Posted by FenwickHockey65 View Post
https://www.motortrend.com/news/sour...ay-loss-leader

Report: GM loses money on every sub-$80k C8 sold.
Saw that over the weekend. Was curious to see how people would react around here. they did already say that the price will go up for the 21 model
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote