View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 05:13 AM   #32
TybeeSS

Drives: 2017 2SS Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arynthian View Post
What do you mean by "launch control"? I got some wheel spin and the car hooked and went slightly left but it wasnt uncontrollable by any means which surprised me and always had me worried about flooring a car.
So what is "launch control"
Check out the manual on the specifics but if you put the car in sport or track and then press the traction control button twice, the car enters "competitive driving mode". You will see a message pop up on the center display.
Once there, press the brake hard and then floor the car quickly and fully. You cannot give it just a little gas you need to quickly floor it while keeping the brake fully depressed. Once you do that the car will lurch a bit but settle around 2k rpms. You can then start your timer and let off the brake and the car will control wheel spin as you launch.

One side note here-I would not recommend driving around normally in compettiive driving mode since it turns off your traction and stability control. Its great to do a zero to 60 run but be sure to hit the traction contol button to turn it off when done.
TybeeSS is offline   Reply With Quote