View Single Post
Old 03-21-2022, 12:05 AM   #25
Chippy
BanHamWatch

Drives: 21 ZL1 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushed 1LE View Post
I did find the listing. Looks like a dealership, but may be wrong. Hahahahaa $135K CAD. I get they are hard to get, but it's a Camaro for fracks sake! Plus it's an A10, which in my opinion makes it less 'worthy'. It's used and black (boring Imo).

There are 2 ZL1 1LEs in transit right now on the US that are quoting MSRP. That's a $100K CAD vehicle.

The market is annoying, confusing, frustrating, unreasonable and just hopeless. I'm perplexed that GM does not see the demand for this incredible vehicle, both n the US and Canada and start pushing production to meet the demand?
Well the way I see it is you want something your not willing to pay for now. Your not going to get one for msrp in the US or here so you have to move on but what’s your alternative wait 5-7yrs for a Z06 C8? Well that’s 200k now and people will get more for them once there in their greedy hands. You could buy a 2019 ZR1 but the 2 for sale in Canada which are more appealing to your Color tastes are each used and over 200k.
Harsh reality is most are not going to get these cars from here on in, they are only going to go up in value just like the ZR1 did, GM will move on with the C8 platform and EV..Also you can’t buy a Mustang 500GT for 130k either actually GT 350 are close in price unfortunately. First world problems though good luck.