View Single Post
Old 09-17-2019, 11:39 AM   #23
snizzle
Recalled user

Drives: '12 Camaro SS, '18 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
So very glad to hear that!!! I test drove one yesterday, a beautiful Steel Gray one. Unfortunately, it was after work and the traffic situation really didn't allow me to "test" it out like I wanted to and will be back to try again after a work trip I need to take this week. There was a section of highway close to the dealership that I was like "yeah, this road is one of the roughest in the state, been this way for years..let's see how it does on this highway at speed". I get there and they had just repaved it the week before.. They did that on purpose because they hate me....lol.

The only thing I noticed was the amount of "roll" it had in corning with a little acceleration, almost like a Trophy Truck feel to it. It was not huge, but more than I am used to in my Tacoma. The good thing, it still felt very planted to the ground.
Keep in mind the max tow rating goes down with the ZR2 to around 5K versus 7K+. Not sure if that'll matter to you but I did notice that in my reading. Most folks aren't buying mid-size for towing capability.

2012 2SS 45th AE LS3 M6

Borla ATAK Catback
Kooks Stepped LT Headers
CAI Intake
Hexvents
VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body
RX Catch Can
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Pfadt ZL-Spec Stage 3 Suspension
Forgestar F14
Tuned by Frost
snizzle is offline   Reply With Quote