View Single Post
Old 03-27-2020, 12:45 AM   #205
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
Yea you could be right. The best I ever did on a M6 SS was a few mid 12.3s on stock tires. But lots of A8s ran lower 12s than me. Check out the fast list. The A10s so far do not seem any faster than the A8s.

On the other hand I have drag raced 3 Camaros on 305 stock Camaro Goodyears and If I was not careful on the burnout they would get greasy. And they did not hold a prepped track any better than stock SS tires. Two of those were ZL1s. But to compare the 5th gen to the 6th gen the 6th gen 305s are not quite as greasy prone.

I think we need to line up the A10 1LE with an A10 SS, run them together with experienced drivers, switch drivers. Then compare average times. Then we would have some real numbers to compare! That would be fun.
Yea I agree on the 305s vs the ss 275s, honestly the only place I've noticed the 305s really have an advatange is on the street. At the strip I haven't seen them do any better than the ss's 275s.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote