View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 09:03 AM   #6826
lt4camaro

Drives: 2021 LT1 10 speed auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlaqWhole View Post
LOL, I've been off the deep end for a while now.

Well they just royally screwed themselves over. I saw a glimpse of a report that GM and the other manufacturers will be shutting down plants in 2 weeks. Or something to that effect. Which means that there will be even less 2020 C8s than there were gonna be. After the strike happened a lot of the 2020s were gonna actually have to be 2021s. Now a further delay will mean even more will be 2021s. So actual 2020s will be very limited now and highly sought after in the future. And the 2021s will be the easiest to get since there will be more than what was originally planned. These guys with early versions that just went out beating the shit out of them are gonna have C8s that nobody will want since everyone will likely want a clean unmolested version that has been taken care of properly. Hopefully I will still get my 2020. If I do then it is gonna get babied and broken in properly and not driven much. We'll see how much value it has. If I get mine and if it is an official 2020 that is. Fingers crossed.

I would say Mustang guys are the kings of "stock" cars. Or they say "well it is stock except for..." which means it ain't stock. Probably 90% of them have hidden mods or mods that they conveniently forget to mention. We caught them in that a couple years ago when several of them were making these claims but forgetting to list all their mods. Or the excuse was that they race competitively so they can't divulge all their secrets. LOL!!
Mustang guys mod religiously compared to any other muscle car. Right now, there is not a single 2020 GT500 that is stock with stock rubber, exhaust, closed in air boxes, raised redline's etc, etc. Everyone tweaking those cars and racing stock mopars and GM cars, and picking on the not so good drivers.
lt4camaro is offline   Reply With Quote