View Single Post
Old 03-22-2020, 08:09 PM   #6823
RobbyBeefcake87

Drives: 2018 Camaro SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJA105 View Post
Now just admit that being off the deep end makes you wrong and we will have some progress here.

Yes the Mustang guys like to hide mods, but per oldman see below

Touche

I think the tire argument is worthless. No one is showing up to a drag race they care about winning on a stock tired anything. If a car is true stock on a DR it's still a stock car, it just has traction now. But society has decided we must call a tire or an alignment a mod now...

I mostly agree with this, but Blaq does have a point that the 2020 C8 is going to be severely limited by the strike and the Wuhan Boomer Remover, so it might help their value.

I think a $120k car will fall more in value than a $60k car, but % wise maybe it will fair better.

I agree with your logic here, but please drive your car and don't count on it appreciating in value.
I get where you're coming from but at that point its not show room stock anymore no matter how you slice it. Might as well call a 17 inch drag pack and some minor bolt ons stock too if thats the case.
2018 Camaro SS 1LE - GM cai, black bowties, suede knee bolsters, 1le plate frame, black fuel door, dark tails + 3rd brake light, euro side markers + led's, GM all weather floor mats, velossatech big mouth, GM strut brace.
2017 Corvette Grandsport (sold) - untouched.
2006 GTO (sold) - iat relocation, air box mod, monero side marker lights.
RobbyBeefcake87 is offline   Reply With Quote