View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #194
flaps100

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2.0 RS
Gen 6 Best Looking Camaro Ever - Refresh is ok too

Everyone has there own idea of what looks good. But there are many on here that are just whacked. I love the dash and interior in general of the 2017. Do I wish the top of the door had more soft touch and also some of the console ? yes I do, but I also owned a 2015 Mustang and the interior was crappy crappy crappy, Lots of cheap plastic and lots of hard plastic, and lots and lots and lots of rattles and plastic creaking sounds too.

My friend owns a Scat 2016 Chally, and the only thing I don't like about his car is the massive winding oversized dash mess.

I think the dash on the 2016 2017 2018 Camaro looks great, understated, clean, looks like better quality than it actually is to me, love the lines of it and all the controls all together just under the radio, also best looking radio ever In an sports or muscle car.

As for the 2019, it sure as heck does not look like a charger or an impala, what's wrong with these guys?

So based on some of these post every car on the planet looks the same in the front, because, umm, uh,, oh yea its a front end?????

Lots of haters and nutters on here.

Flaps

Quote:
Originally Posted by protovack View Post
You're the type of person where if its not what you want, you don't want it?
Is there another type of person out there?

I completely disagree with your characterization of the Gen 6. It does not look dated to me, in fact it looks fairly classic and should stand the test of time extremely well.
flaps100 is offline   Reply With Quote