View Single Post
Old 08-17-2017, 09:26 AM   #10
whiskeyfed
Pat

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT I4 Turbo A8
Phase 3

Phase 3: Ceramic Pro Sport

So I had done some research while I was in my frantic purchasing of cleaning supplies mindset and landed on Ceramic Pro (CP). After seeing the prices of the different levels of CP, I quickly learned that this was not in my price range. A few weeks later, I got a call from my detailer saying that he was doing a holiday special with CP Sport (the lowest on the totem pole for CP). Got a great deal on it including a paint correction and all. Had the car done in 1 day and I went to pick it up the next evening after I got off of work.

MY INITIAL REVIEW OF CP SPORT
Its meh...
Nothing like the other, higher, more expensive levels of CP at all. It made the water bead up a little bit but this was like the equivalent of a very hard paste wax. The frost on my car was the best part! Would I spend the money on this again, absolutely not but I am glad I had the experience so I know for next time I need a coating.

Since it is a black car, swirls are a part of my world and I am learning to live with it.

Phase 3... Complete.
Attached Images

Subscribe on YouTube Whiskeyfed Camaro

Follow my Build Thread The WhiskeyFed Camaro

Current Modifications: JacFab Boost-O-Lator, Injen Evolution CAI, ZZP Catless Downpipe, RPM 3" Charge Pipe, Mishimoto Oil Filtration/Coolant Systems, R1 Concepts Brakes Package, Eibach Pro-Kit Lowering Springs, PTP Lava Exhaust Wrap & Turbo Blanket

DYNO SHEET: 297whp / 374wtq
Tuned by #danytechtuning
whiskeyfed is offline   Reply With Quote