View Single Post
Old 04-26-2021, 10:43 AM   #7
silverscreamo

Drives: Chevrolet Camaro V6 with RS package
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceme1117 View Post
I would get the car back as fast as possible and never return.

If they can't do simple service without ****ing something up, I wouldn't trust them at all with something complex like the fluid flush.

And remember that fluid flush doesn't include a filter change. And as I understand it, the shudder is from debris in the transmission fluid.
Before this, they also dented my wife's Cruze literally just the week before. They had to fix that too. Back-to-back issues like this have certainly resulted in my looking for another dealer to work with in the future. Prob is, they own most Chevy dealerships in my area and the few they don't own get terrible reviews.

To their credit, this is the first time I've had any serious issues with them. In the past, their work has always been stellar, so I'm leaning towards chalking this up to whatever bonehead they had working on those two weekends as opposed to the whole dealership.

I'm going in today and I'll be speaking to them about the transmission flush. I'm still under the powertrain warranty so I believe it is covered, but if they give me the run around on that, I'll just take it to the family mechanic. I'd rather try with them first though because at least I'm getting a loaner and not paying for a rental out of pocket.
silverscreamo is offline   Reply With Quote