Old 07-07-2020, 10:03 AM   #33
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinjlm View Post
I’m pretty sure you can. Group is trying to arrive at Gingerman @10:00am

https://mccc.clubexpress.com/content...RL4GSEYNyQMpSI

Details: Gingerman Tribute for Becky Doyle Caravan The final staging location for the caravan is in Lansing, MI. Plan to arrive between 8:30 and 8:50. We will leave Lansing at 9:00AM We will meet at the following location: Hilton Garden Inn Lansing West 633 North Canal Road The directions are as follows: From I-69 Take the 93B exit Saginaw/M43 The hotel is less then a mile from the exit. Alert - 496 through downtown Lansing is closed for construction. I understand other local staging locations are being created for the cruise to Lansing. Members will be posting thier routes. These routes will be ready for our club meeting on Thursday 07/09. The key is to be in Lansing and ready to leave at 9:00AM. I (CJ Hall) will be at the following staging locations Ann Arbor US23 Exit 41 at Plymouth Road Park and drive on the southwest corner. Meeting Time: 6:40 - 7:00AM. We will leave US23 and Plymouth road for Brightan at 7:00AM Brighton MI. US96 Exit 147 at Spensor Road Park and Drive on the Northwest corner. Meeting Time: 7:20 - 7:40. We will leave US96 and Spensor Road for Lansing at 7:40