View Single Post
Old 01-23-2021, 09:07 PM   #81
BlaqWhole
Account Suspended

Drives: 2017 Camaro ZL1 A10
I found the answer to my question. For 15 and 16 the GT350 came base or with the option to add in either the tech package (heated/cooled seats, Sync3, etc) or the track package (upgraded suspension). In 2017 Ford made the track package stuff a standard feature but allowed you to add in the tech package which was then called the "Convenience" package. Thus giving you everything. So I guess I'll see if I can find a 17 with the CP added for a decent price. I just figure I'll wait until after Winter.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arpad_m View Post
This forum has suddenly become a very unique and, shall I say, more united place, with Idaho ordering a ZL1 and Blaq plopping down for a GT350
I figure a used GT350 non-R is pretty much the all around the best value for a Mustang these days. The GT500 is just way too expensive for my liking. And those markups make it even worse. The GT350-R is just expensive for no dang reason. I get it, it handles good. But at the price you're well into the price of everything that beats it pretty badly in everything that matters. The GT is just too standard. I did think about getting one of the Lebanon Performance GTs but it is still just a supercharged GT. By the time you do suspension mods and everything else then you might as well have bought the GT350. The PP2 is kinda along those same lines. Less performance than a GT350 but hovering in the same price range. The Bullitt, no thanks. Again, same as the PP2, less performance than the GT350 but in the same price range. And the GT350 looks better than the lower trims and, arguably, just as good as the GT500. It carries much less weight, doesn't have an expensive and unnecessary DCT, and to me seems better built. So that is the way to go I think. Unless I change my mind and decide on a GTR.

Never thought I'd see the day that I go on a positive rant about the GT350...
BlaqWhole is offline   Reply With Quote