View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 02:21 PM   #119
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirJangle View Post
I respectfully disagree. The Camaro is not a family car nor should GM make it convenient for families. It's a muscle car. If it wasn't a unique, fast, great-looking muscle car, I wouldn't have one. That's why they make different types of models, because different people have different needs. I'm 52 and waited this long for a car like this because it wasn't feasible for my life when raising a family. Now, it is and I'm loving it.
Then I suggest enjoy your sixth gen as the Camaro nameplate rides off into the sunset again. Why do you think Camaro sales have taken the hardest hit compared to Challenger(which is ancient in terms of car age) and Mustang? It's because as a car its the worst out of the three. I didn't say make it a family hauler, make at least as accessible as Mustang. When I had my mustang I could put my golf clubs, softball bag and a bunch of other shit in the trunk without having to fold the seats down(which now with a kid is an even bigger deal)

Camaro V-8 sales only make up 30-40% of the vehicles sold. That means the other 60-70% comes from the lower trims. the trims where performance advantages won't outweigh inconveniences like comical trunk openings or poor visibility.

I would love to be able to consider a Camaro when my lease is up in November. I can't though and that makes me mad because of some
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is online now   Reply With Quote