View Single Post
Old 01-05-2021, 12:33 PM   #7438
snizzle
Recalled user

Drives: '12 Camaro SS, '18 Colorado Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaffe View Post
Thanks Martin,

At least to me that's the only logical explanation. The whole segment is shrinking, but Camaro is hit the worst but it offers the best performance in the class, best handling in the class, and the performance to dollar ratio is insane yet its the worst selling vehicle in it's class for the majority of it's life and now has been hit the hardest since the segment is shrinking. The only things the other two do better is they are better at being cars. Even if it's only marginally better that can make a difference. Especially to someone who is making a decision based on a 15-20 minute test drive.
I believe the Camaro is best at the segment's mission as a performance focused vehicle. I think the segment makes a poor daily driver regardless of your choice here. However, the segment does make a sexy one if you're willing to accept the shortcomings. I guess on the Camaro though, the buying public as a whole clearly agrees with you and exactly why i'm saying the autopsy will be important for the EV rebirth. We're going to end up with something completely different if we get a Camaro at all.

2012 2SS 45th AE LS3 M6

Borla ATAK Catback
Kooks Stepped LT Headers
CAI Intake
Hexvents
VMAX CNC Ported Throttle Body
RX Catch Can
Hurst Short Throw Shifter
Pfadt ZL-Spec Stage 3 Suspension
Forgestar F14
Tuned by Frost
snizzle is offline   Reply With Quote