View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 11:12 PM   #60
SILVER BULLET RS

Drives: 2012 Black Synergy Camaro SS
This is one of the many reasons why i will NEVER trade my 2012 SS for any 6th GEN Camaro EVER!! Between the A8 shudder, the rear end grinding,dead batteries that don't charge and axle bolts coming out I can honestly say these new 6 th GEN Camaros are the worst built cars on the road today!! And GM just keeps rolling them out of the factory in Detroit knowing the issues are still there and expecting the Camaro fans to just buy the cars and deal with the BS problems!! Sorry GM , we have a thing called the internet today and I can come to this forum and see just how you much these problems still prevail after 2-3 years with ZERO FIX!! Most of all these issues are happening within the first few thousand miles of ownership and GM wonders why the 6th GEN Camaros aren't selling like the 5th GEN? GEEZ GM IDK!! maybe because we can go online and see for ourselves about the quality and dependability of your cars , so I will decide very quickly if I would buy your Camaro!! And obviously thousands of other people are saying NO THANKS GM!! When the 2010 Camaro was being built in Canada, I NEVER saw the major problems that the owners of the 2016 Camaros have! I have had absolutely ZERO problems with my 2012 SS and I feel so happy knowing that my car is a quality , dependable GM car. Can these new 6th GEN Camaro owners make that claim? Probably NOT GM!!!!
SILVER BULLET RS is offline   Reply With Quote