View Single Post
Old 07-21-2022, 06:26 PM   #39
taylorforschool@gmail.com
PKG4U

Drives: 2018 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammYyYyY View Post
19 year old college student here; I'm very fortunate and have had the chance to own a ZL1 1LE. Not going to try and BS everyone about me being a 100% self-made crypto billionaire or anything. Combination of living at home + scholarships + some help from my parents + the ability to have 2 jobs that work with my school schedule has allowed me to attain it. I'm a very lucky guy, and feel humbled to have the opportunity. Mad respect for anybody that can afford cars like a 6th gen SS all on their own, that is amazing.

Attachment 1104311
I appreciate your genuine attitude, as I have a hard time finding someone your age like you. It’s becoming harder and harder to find genuine people in this world, especially someone so young. Sky is the limit, if I had a ZLE at your age in all honestly it would probably be totaled.

Mods after Warranty “Imma keep it stock”
taylorforschool@gmail.com is offline   Reply With Quote