View Single Post
Old 11-18-2018, 08:49 AM   #34
777Jackpot777

Drives: 2018 ZL1, 2018 Tahoe RST Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fraxum View Post
I love lining up with stock A10 Mustangs at Atco. Even on stock tires. Easy to reel in. But put a supercharger on one and mid to low 10s are possible without spending much. I have driven a two of those FI Rustangs. They are a rush at the strip. But no Camaro on the street.

I almost added FI to my '16 SS, then believe it or not my wife insisted on moving to the ZL1. After seeing me spend ZL1+ $$ on my 5th gen twin turbo 1LE, she did not want to see me go through that trail of tears again.

I went A10 ZL1 after driving one.

As has been said 1/4 times are not the whole end game in a toy car. With the ZL1 we have a world class super car with a forged motor ready for wherever we want to go. Fast, fun, and competent everywhere and the ZL1 is also a very good long distance GT. And girls keep asking for rides.

I am not sure the ZL1 can be improved upon in any significant way except for visibility.
Lmao “and girls keep asking for rides” ain’t that the truth this thing gets more stares than any corvette I’ve ever had.

777Jackpot777 is offline   Reply With Quote